Helping families find strength in number through a network of local Chapters
Ronald McDonald House Charities believes when you change a child’s life, you change a family’s, which can change a community and, ultimately, the world.
As pioneers of providing family-centered care, RMHC strives to be part of the solution by improving the lives of children and their families, providing programs that strengthen families during difficult times.
Through a strong network of RMHC Chapters around the world, we are able to identify needs and carry out the RMHC mission on the ground.
Making a difference around the world for 40 years
- 62 countries and regions will have RMHC programs and services by the end of 2014
- 8.9 million children and their families are served by RMHC each year around the world
- 20,000 families benefit form RMHC family-centered programs around the world each day – saving over $649 million in meal and lodging costs annual
- 345 Ronald McDonald Houses in 38 countries and regions
- 202 Ronald McDonald Family Rooms in 23 countries and regions
Visit RMHC Global for more information.
WHAT WE DO
Keeping families together to help kids heal and cope better
SACRAMENTO RONALD McDONALD HOUSE
Keeping Families Close
Learn Moresacramento house
CAMP RONALD McDONALD AT EAGLE LAKE
A SPECIAL PLACE FOR SPECIAL CAMPERS
DONATE YOUR VEHICLE
Donate your vehicle and we'll pick it up for FREE and you get a tax deduction!
Learn Morevehicle donation
Mulvaney's Dinner fundraiser event
A family style dinner specially prepared by Patrick Mulvaney! Wednesday, Nov. 9th!
Learn MoreMulvaney's Dinner fundraiser event
RMHC Scholarship information
Assistance for students to achieve their college dream
Learn MoreRMHC Scholarship information