Volunteers are the core of Ronald McDonald House Charities and are vital in providing quality service and support for children and families in need. There are numerous opportunities for individuals as well as large groups to get involved at the Sacramento Ronald McDonald House and at Camp Ronald McDonald at Eagle Lake.
Want to become part of Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern California’s volunteer family? We would love for you to join us in supporting the children and families served by our organization.
- If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the Volunteer Waiver prior to volunteering. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the form.
- When donating time as a member of the speakers bureau, house assistant, cookie brigade member, or maintenance volunteer, you must attend orientation date prior to volunteering. To sign up for orientation contact Joshua Bailey via email Jbailey@rmhcnc.org or phone 916-734-4230.
- Groups looking to volunteer as part of a group project, outdoor or odd job work party, or participate at an annual event do not need to attend orientation.
Caring Cart at UC Davis Children’s Hospital
Are you looking for an opportunity to help children and families in need? Well you are in luck! RMHCNC is in need of dedicated volunteers who can commit to one morning a week to assist the RMHC Caring Cart at UC Davis Children’s Hospital.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Minimum 6 month commitment
- Ability to move/lift snack items and packs of waters
- Must be 18 years or older
- Pass a TB test and background check
- Attend volunteer orientations
- Able to provide a warm and welcoming presence
To sign up, contact Jacquelynn Ramos at 916.734.4230
Staff at Ronald McDonald House Charities are constantly attending events and speaking out in the community about the children and families we serve. Unfortunately we can only be in so many places at one time. If you would like to go out and speak in the community on behalf of the Ronald McDonald House Charities Northern California, we could definitely use the support. We provide training to all members of our Speaker’s Bureau.
Contact Joshua Bailey at 916.734.4230
For more information about the different volunteer opportunities, please click the links below:
WHAT WE DO
Keeping families together to help kids heal and cope better
SACRAMENTO RONALD McDONALD HOUSE
Keeping Families Close
Learn Moresacramento house
CAMP RONALD McDONALD AT EAGLE LAKE
A SPECIAL PLACE FOR SPECIAL CAMPERS
DONATE YOUR VEHICLE
Donate your vehicle and we'll pick it up for FREE and you get a tax deduction!
Learn Morevehicle donation
Mulvaney's Dinner fundraiser event
A family style dinner specially prepared by Patrick Mulvaney! Wednesday, Nov. 9th!
Learn MoreMulvaney's Dinner fundraiser event
RMHC Scholarship information
Assistance for students to achieve their college dream
Learn MoreRMHC Scholarship information